If you’re in Miami and you’re looking for someone to buy your house, you’re in luck. We’re a local home buying company, and we offer cash for houses. Owning a home is a big investment, and when you sell your property, you’d usually find a real estate agent or try to do it yourself.
However, selling with an agent can be very costly. They’ll usually take 6% of your sale price as commission, which is split between your agent and the buyer’s agent. That’s where we come in. We’ve bought and sold hundreds of properties, and we know that paying real estate agents can be expensive when you can just do it yourself.
When you hire a real estate agent in Florida, they’ll list your house on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and market it through fliers, advertisements, and online websites. They’ll also facilitate showings of your house and host open houses. After that, they’ll act as an intermediary during negotiations and coordinate the closing with you.
But if you want to save money, here are the steps to follow if you decide to forego using a real estate agent to sell your home:
1. Price Your Home to Sell – Price your home aggressively, and be realistic.
2. Obtain a Flat Fee Listing on the MLS – You can do this on sites like www.owners.com.
3. Market Your Property – Zillow and other websites allow you to do this very easily.
4. Hold an Open House – Advertise it on Craigslist, Zillow, Owners.com, and other free websites.
5. Know Your Property’s Selling Points – What makes your house stand out? Kitchen, Great room, etc…
6. Prepare to Show Your House – Clean up the house, remove all clutter, and do repairs if necessary.
7. Show Your House – Be flexible with showing times and your prospective buyers.
8. Perform Your Own Negotiations – Find common ground and negotiate a fair price.
9. Comply with All Laws in Your Area – Some states have specific laws and addendums like smoke detector compliance, property condition disclosures, lead paint disclosures, etc. These can be found on your State’s website and/or through a real estate attorney or title company.
We can also help you sell your South Florida home. No hassle, no fees, no commissions. Just answer a few short questions, and we will contact you within 24 business hours to get an offer today.
Sell My House in Miami FL:
If you think you need to sell your house in Florida fast, then you may need us. We at 123SoldCash.com are local homebuyers in Miami FL, and we’re helping local homeowners have a quick and hassle-free sale. If your Miami FL house qualifies, we can make you a quick and fair cash offer. For more information or if you have any questions feel free to give us a call at (786) 904-1444 or fill out the online form and we will get in touch with you.